Join us in NCAA March Madness Bracket fundraising to support Medical Missionaries. 50% of the proceeds collected will go to Medical Missionaries to support programming in 2022 including funding St. Joseph Clinic in Haiti, stocking local food pantries and supplying medical equipment and supplies to those in need locally and internationally. The other 50% will be distributed among the top three winners.
How it works:
All brackets will be completed online through CBS Sports
After Selection Sunday (March 13), you will have the opportunity to create your brackets.
Scoring will be done automatically through the CBS Sports site using the standard scoring method (points for each team you get correct).
- First round – 1 point
- Second round – 2 points
- Sweet 16 – 4 points
- Elite 8 – 8 points
- Final Four – 16 points
- Championship – 32 points
Winners will be announced at the end of the tournament.
- Create your bracket in the CBS Sports website starting on March 13 following bracket selections and before games begin on Thursday, March 17 at 9am.
- Entry fees will be collected by Christine DiStasio. Submit payment via:
- Venmo: @Christine-MadaioDiStasio
- Zelle: 917-696-6480
- Check: Made out to Christine DiStasio and dropped off or mailed to 9590 Survey Ct. Manassas, VA 20110.
All brackets must be completed and fees received by Christine by Thursday, March 15th at noon EST.
$25 per bracket (maximum purchase is 5 brackets) – 50% of proceeds will be donated to Medical Missionaries and the other 50% will be split between first, second, and third place winners.
- First place will receive 25% of the prize money*
- Second place will receive 15% of the prize money.
- Third place will receive 10% of the prize money.
*In case of a tie, the bracket with the closest combined score, will be declared the winner.
This fundraiser is being conducted by Christine DiStasio and Patti Tutalo and is not an official fundraiser of Medical Missionaries.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org